1) There are no mundane or dull moments in life. It is only your mind that creates them. There is always something happening whether it’s the colours in the sky changing, the grass growing, a mother sharing love with a child. Look around you outside yourself and SEE what is out there.
2) No buts, maybes, cant’s ……..just do it! (in the words of Nike) Don’t listen to your mind trying to hold you back. You will never get anywhere if you don’t persist
3) Identify what makes you happy, identify what makes you unhappy. Get rid of the things that make you unhappy whether it be the superficial things in life, nasty pop songs, casual sex or fashion magazines. Work on what makes you happy.
4) Identify what makes you special. EVERYONE has great qualities it’s just a matter of finding them perhaps you are a good friend, listener are creative. Don’t focus on your weaknesses. HELP OTHERS and treat others as you would like to be treated but don’t beat yourself up if you don’t always get it right.
5) Write a positive message to yourself in your wallet so that you can take it out at all times and reflect on it when you are feeling down.
6) Accept that you will have mood swings that there will be times in life you don’t feel happy. Live for the moment and enjoy it!
7) Make time for yourself through exercise, meditation, music whatever it may be to be in tune with what makes you tick!
8) Beauty can not be defined it is all around you in all people. Identify what you find beautiful in yourself and others. Realise what makes you attractive and work it! And remember a beautiful person is a SMILING person! Smile even if you don’t mean it!